5 Things we Need to do Every Day to be Okay

1. Breathe
2. Eat
3. Drink Water
4. Sleep
5. Take medication of needed

Jimbo and I came up with this the day after the Worst Day and he asked me every day if I was doing our 5 things.  You can't imagine how hard this was.  And you don't know how much I needed someone to do these 5 things with me.  I needed Jimbo; and this was one of many instances of help he gave me so I could get through the first few days.

You taught me to break things down to a more manageable size when I feel overwhelmed, so I did.  5 things is what I could handle.


Your Celebration of Life is coming up in a week.  It's going to be a the Turf Club, which I think you'd really like.  Donor Alliance was enough to print memorial cards to give out.  I tried to put a Widespread Panic lyric on the back but couldn't due to copyright laws.  They sent me the proof today with the poem I picked out.  I heard it on a podcast about 6 months ago and thought it was pretty.








No comments:

Post a Comment

269

The holidays were hard without you. Your sister, Jen was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday.  You should be here to take care of every...